Are you an experienced physiotherapist looking for rewarding job prospect in the Northampton area?
Your new company
Your new company are unique in our absolute commitment to creating an environment where physio's can thrive and make a real difference. They have an amazing team of around 45 staff across our three sites including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Massage Therapists, Podiatrists, ESP's, Paediatric Physios, Women's Health Physios, Injection therapists, Independent Prescribers and Pilates Instructors.
Your new role
You will be based within one of the sites in either Northampton or Bedford. You will be working for a private client to conduct day to day responsibilities as a physio.
You will be expected to do 2 early shifts (8am - 4pm) and 2 late shifts (11am - 8pm), Full days on Fridays (8-5.30).You will also be expected to do 1 in every 4 shifts on a Saturday (8 - 12).
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified physiotherapist with at least 6 months experience in MSK.
- Able to confidently assess spinal and peripheral musculoskeletal conditions
- Great communicator and able to build rapport with the patients.
- Honest and reliable
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary exceeding NHS equivalent
- Realistic and structured career progression opportunities
- Structured and very rewarding team CPD sessions every week
- Team lunch on a Friday with themes such as a pie competition and 'bake off'
- All therapists have £500 external courses budget each year
- Flexible pension scheme
- Birthday off as paid leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you know of someone who may be interested, we do offer a referral voucher of £250
Minimum Shift Keying