Are you a qualified MSK Physiotherapist looking for a company to invest in you? This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to CPD and offers post graduate education outside of higher education institutions through their very own academy.
The service, located in Bromley, delivers quality clinical care for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Whilst undertaking comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients with a wide variety of physical and emotional needs, you must formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes and ensure effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge are achieved.
The jobholder will be expected to contribute to the fostering of productive relationships with key stakeholders such as local GPs and community providers, whilst providing support and training to junior staff and physiotherapy students
* Fully qualified Physiotherapist
* HCPC registered and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
* RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
* At least 3 years post grad experience in the UK, working within the NHS, Public or Private Sector, having at least 1 year within MSK
* Be able to manage a varied caseload of MSK patients, as well as the ability to work under pressure
* Be committed to CPD
* Desire to facilitate improvement in yourself and the service
* excellent and confident communication skills with both patients and colleagues alike.
* Positive, constructive and approachable,
* Good IT skills as majority of clinical diaries are administered electronically
* Develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture, you will be key in fostering productive relationships with key stakeholders such as local Consultants and GP’s, and will provide support and training to other clinical staff and students.
* Work for a company that is committed to Continuing Professional Development. They have a dedicated academy offering courses.
* Competitive salary
* Great range of employee benefits which include:
* up to 30 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
* option to buy additional annual leave
* an additional day off for your birthday
* online discounts portal
* employer pension contributions
* salary sacrifice schemes
* an employee assistance programme
* performance related pay rewards
* team building/away days
* reimbursement of HCPC and CSP membership fees for clinicians
* These benefits are our way of saying ‘thank you’ for our colleagues’ continued time, effort and contribution to the company.
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP
Human Musculoskeletal Systems