Salary and Benefits: To c£46,000 + Private Pension + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday (Rising with length of service) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + Discount Schemes + Much more!
Hours & Shift Patterns: This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with occasional weekend and evening work.
The Physiotherapists that we work with love what they do and take their careers seriously. They want to work in a stimulating environment with employers that invest in training. If this sounds like you then keep reading…
Perhaps you strive to work for a highly successful group who have an established and growing network of state-of-the-art hospitals throughout the UK. Maybe you want to work with some of the industry’s leading professionals and be part of a tight-knit, effective Physiotherapy team.
3 great things about this hospital:
* A premium private healthcare group with a reputation for providing 5* care – 98% of patients recommend their service.
* State of the art facilities with 30 beds, 5 theatres and a physiotherapy department with fully equipped gym, rehabilitation facilities and hydrotherapy pool.
* Join a close-knit team who love what they do and know how to celebrate success. You can expect regular social events, lots of tasty food and to be recognised for your achievements.
The Hiring Manager stated, ‘We are a progressive team who are always looking to improve. We contribute to and act on the latest research and invest in the best training for our team.’
What you will do as a Physiotherapist Team Leader (Orthopaedics):
* Managing your own case load of patients, you will support the patient at every step of their journey. This includes pre-operative assessments, immediate post-surgery recovery and long-term rehabilitation.
* Support the Physiotherapy Manager with the day to day running of the service, contributing to department audits, mentoring junior members of the team, and proactively looking for ways to improve their process.
* You must have an active HCPC registration and be a Chartered Physiotherapist. Experience working with Orthopaedics is essential.
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference
- Coaching And Mentoring