Sirona Medical are looking to recruit multiple band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapists OR Physiotherapists to work in the Hounslow area.
The Community Recovery Service offers a rehabilitation service to all borough residents/people with a Hounslow GP over the age of 18 years old.
To support all of this work we are currently looking for the following:-
- B7 PT or OT to work in the Discharge Hub to support the safe discharge of patients into the community. The suitable candidate should have combined clinical experience of acute (if possible) and community (mandatory) and including discharge planning. They will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work in an MDT and build relationships. Being flexible and having the ability to problem solve and work at pace is essential. They need to be prepared to work in the hospital environment, occasionally seeing patients on the ward and have experience of Discharge to Assess.
- B6 OT and PT for our general rehab service to support the team with D2A and our waiting lists. Community experience is desirable as is NHS experience. Usual caseload will include D2A assessments, manual handling assessments, reviewing POC, cognitive assessments.
- B6 OT and PT for your neuro rehab service to support our Neuro Timely Service (similar to ESD) and general neuro service. Usual caseload will include PD, MS, CVA, manual handling assessments, cognitive assessments.
- B7 OT and PT with neuro and/or general rehab community experience. Suitable candidates would have to have had sufficient experience clinically and in line management to be able to successfully manage this role so be a very experienced B6 or a B7. Clinical support for staff is essential as is carrying a patient caseload.
The service works seven days a week - Monday to Friday 8 - 6pm and Sat/Sun 9 - 5.
Flexibility is key as we are constantly having to adapt our service to the current demands on the NHS.
A car user would be preferable to ensure easier access around the borough but if someone is willing to cycle or travel on public transport then this is also acceptable.
• Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
• Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
• Very competitive rates of pay
• Excellent referral bonus schemes Available soon?
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies.
Please contact the Sirona Medical therapies team.
Therapy Team: We look forward to hearing from you.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.