Physiotherapy Lead | Lincoln | £45,000 p/annum plus benefits!
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern - 8am-6pm with occasional weekends Our client is looking for a senior Physiotherapist to join their friendly outpatients team.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Physiotherapist Lead to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
- Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday per annum, (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Please Apply now for the chance to be considered for this this exciting role, or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.