Physiotherapy Manager | Nottingham area | £52,000 p/annum
Fantastic opportunity to be part of this prestigious Hospital! Our client is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Physiotherapist with prior managerial experience.
As a registered physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy the Physiotherapy Manager will provide a professional, safe, and efficient service to both inpatients and outpatients attending the Hospital.
The successful candidate will have experience at team leader/management level with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience. The Hospital is well known for their work within Inpatients (Surgical / post-op), Sports Rehabilitation, MSK, Hand Therapy and Orthopaedics.
- HCPC registered and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Taking lead of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of patients.
- Positively engage with and empower colleagues to develop their own competence in using different physiotherapy interventions.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and management.
- Proven post-graduate experience in Physiotherapy with a wealth of clinical experience.
- Being able to engage with financials and improving the physiotherapy department
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £52,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in contact with Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this exciting opportunity!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- Success Driven
- Self Motivation
- Physical Therapy