Physiotherapy Team Leader | Therapy | Band 7 depending on experience | Liverpool | Full Time, No Nights
Spire Liverpool Hospital offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as an excellent healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in the management of the day to day running of the physiotherapy team to ensure effective staffing levels in order to provide high quality patient care whilst meeting the needs of the business.
• To provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients within the out-patient service.
• Take a lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload.
• Provide education and teaching
• To ensure the team delivers effective physiotherapy by providing appropriate clinical leadership and educational and development expertise.
Who we're looking for:
• Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Experience in MSK ideally within a hospital setting
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
• Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 8 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [Click here to apply]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications