Brand new opportunity for a skilled Scientist to join an expanding startup company, developing innovative technology in the bioprocessing sector.
Our client has invented technology that has the potential to revolutionise the bioprocessing sector. You will be responsible for running fermentations on the pilot plant and performing downstream processing.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
* Experience running pilot scale fermentations
* Experienced in batch, fed batched and continuous operations
* Downstream separation processes at pilot or commercial scale
* Strong hands-on problem-solving skills, confident with troubleshooting and maintenance of the laboratory
* Preparation of fermentation media and other chemical solutions
* Experience working with microorganisms, aseptic technique and inoculum preparation
Apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Technician, production, pilot plant, fermentation, microbiology, bioprocess, bacteria, bioreactor, downstream, processing, chemical, engineer, engineering, scale up, process development, production, surfactant, lipid, biosurfactant, Manchester, Chester, Liverpool, Runcorn, VRS6871EM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Confident And Emotionally Stable