Band 6 podiatrist required for a locum contract in Leyland.
Commencing ASAP, full time on an ongoing basis.
Some duties include:
•Assess the condition of a patient's feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing his or her medical history, listening to the patient's concerns, and performing a physical examination
•Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower-leg problems through physical exams, x rays, medical laboratory tests, and other methods
•Provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing special shoe inserts (orthotics) to improve a patient's mobility
• You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a podiatrist.
• Relevant qualifications
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]