An exciting opportunity as a Technologist to design, plan, and deliver experimental projects for a company based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
Your role would enable the delivery of technical objectives for R&D and support scale-up (e.g. plant trials) activities, aimed at new product launch.
* Support initial technical feasibility assessments on projects
* Evaluate, interpret and communicate results of experimental programs and make recommendations for future work direction
* Responsible for Safety, Health and Environment standards for development activities
* Design experimental procedures to promote safe working practices
* Demonstrable experience in a laboratory or polymer processing environment
* Strong analytical skills with experience of the use of statistical and data management tools in the interpretation of experimental results
* Excellent communication and team-working skills
* Experience in delivering project outcome
* Ideally hold a degree or higher in chemistry/material science (or a relevant scientific discipline
Current programs are focused on Filament and Fibre Technologies but also encompass other applications supporting Polymer and PEEK technologies
- Data Management
- Product Planning