Practice Consultant - Adult Services
Norfolk (Home Based)
3 month Ongoing
We are looking for a four month full time Practice Consultant, either Social Work or Occupational Therapy qualified and registered. They will work in the "front door" team in Adult Social Services, Norfolk. Candidates will support the triage process and oversee the work of the Assistant practitioners, involving supporting the quality of our work and ensuring that referrals are directed to the most appropriate team.
•Please note that at present, this is a remote team and there is no view of returning to an office base until early 2021*
• To support practitioners to undertake a range of specialist assessments involving service users, their families and carers
• To create support (care) plans in partnership with service users and carers ensuring their active involvement throughout the process
• To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment.
• To take the lead in complex cases such as those with safeguarding issues, complex family dynamics, conflict and problematic situations.
• To take the lead in work with highly complex risk of all types and levels especially where there are capacity/best interests issues.
A full job description can be provided upon request.
Benefits of working with us:
• SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company!
• SCS will pay £150 to any new Qualified Social Workers after 4 weeks in an assignment
• SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
• SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency!
• SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
• SCS will pay a "Thank you" bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!