TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced Practice Development Nurse for a new, permanent opportunity based in London, working as part of very warm and welcoming team.
Practice Development Nurse job description:
- Monday - Friday, working social hours
- Highly appealing area, based minutes from central London
- Starting salary: up to £51,000 per annum
To be eligible for this Practice Development Nurse role:
- Applicants must have experience in a clinical education function in a hospital setting
- Skills required for covering surgical and medical nursing teams for the hospital
As a Practice Development Nurse you will receive excellent benefits:
- Continuation of NHS pension contribution and contributory pension schemes to suit all
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Good transport links
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations