job title, keywords
city, state, country
Voorpagina View All Jobs (2.469.321)
Kronos Practice Director - Integration Services EMEA in Bracknell, United Kingdom
Practice Director - Integration Services EMEA
Bracknell - Bracknell Forest - United Kingdom
Professional Services and Consulting
Ref #: [Click here to apply]
The Practice Director, Integration EMEA is responsible for providing integration services leadership specific to the vision, methodology and ultimate success of all Integration delivery. The position leads all aspects of Professional Service integration including; overseeing the resource requirements and execution of customer project engagements, financial performance, customer satisfaction, operational excellence (quality), creating partnerships with Kronos sales and corporate departments and ultimately, ensuring the balanced success of Kronos Integration, EMEA.
* Mature Integration strategies and deployment models to meet the new needs of the SaaS based market and time to value initiatives
* Hire and develop all team members to support the business volume and ensure the team is fully versed in executing engagements in compliance with Kronos' defined methodology
* Ensure that all engagements are planned and executed consistent with defined "best practices" remaining customer focused
* Effectively balance team resources given employee load, expertise, complexity and market
* Build and leverage critical partnership to further Integration methods and tools with product management, engineering and support
* Build relationships and serve well vertical delivery teams across all regions including North America, Asia and Europe
* Continually monitor all engagements to ensure that engagements are managed effectively and efficiently, as measured by project and Practice profitability and customer reference ability
* Work with Account Management and Sales in the development and/or review of customer proposals (SOW)
* Ensure that financial plans (budgets) are met or exceeded for the Practice
* Ensure that operational metrics are achieved or exceeded as the basis for measuring operational excellence
* Conduct ongoing engagement/project reviews ensuring a detailed understanding of project status, scope, and risks. In addition, the position is expected to effectively manage backlog within the Practice
* Provide monthly forecast input with an emphasis on predictability, demonstrating control of the business
* Serve as the "business owner" of all customers within assigned Practice and ensure that customer needs are met, with emphasis on those accounts not having an assigned Account Manager
* Ensure that all employees understand business objectives, expectations and measurement criteria for their respective positions
* Provide ongoing and timely feedback to Employees relative to performance and be prepared to manage necessary turnover when needed. Ensure key team success through effective motivational methods
* You should have an Integration background
* You will be highly relational and enjoys working with people in a service driven model
* Ideally, you will have a Bachelor's Degree - Technical degree a plus
* You must have proven experience leading a Professional Services operation
* Demonstrated leadership in managing both Customer and internal resources (at all levels)
* Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time technology solutions
* Experienced in customer interaction at the highest executive levels (C-level) of the customer
* Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context
* Strong ability to lead teams as well as participate as an effective team player
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
* Kronos Jobs
Current Search Criteria
* Practice Director - Integration ...
* Clear All