Practice Manager - CQC Registered - Remote Working - up to £45k
We are looking for an experienced, CQC Registered Practice Manager to join a well-established Psychiatry clinic in London.
Working remotely, the CQC Registered Practice Manager will be responsible for the quality, compliance, governance and CQC preparation for inspections of the psychiatry practice, whilst also overseeing the day to day management of the practice.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced practice manager to work remotely for a successful psychiatry practice.
What we’re looking for:
* CQC Registered Manager, preferably with previous experience in the Psychiatric sector
* Management level experience within a healthcare organisation
* Ability to forge strong and confident relationships with the psychiatrists
* Have strong knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
* Experience of managing compliance and quality standards
* Experience preparing for CQC inspections
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly organised nature with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
* Budget management experience
* IT literate
* Ability to juggle your work load in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment
* Team player
* Ability to speak a second European language would be beneficial
If this role is of interest and you have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP - CQC Registered Practice Manager
Attention To Detail