Here we have a permanent, full-time role for a Practice Nurse to join a progressive GP surgery.
The practice is seeking a Practice Nurse who can see long-term conditions, smears, immunisations, wounds, and more, to add to their dedicated clinical team.
With opportunities for career progression supported by the surgery's management team and partners, you'd be working within an environment that encourages your clinical development.
Salary - £30,000 - £37,000 per annum + 27 days annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Luton
The surgery -
- Passionate team of clinicians including GPs, Nurses and HCAs
- Keen to help Practice Nurses develop wherever possible
- Mixed patient demographic
- Designated specialised Practice Nurse rooms
- Solid management structure in place
- Forward-thinking technologically
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full-time - flexibility around start and finish time
- See patients of all ages, from babies right through to the elderly
- Face-to-face sessions with minimal telephone work
- See long-term conditions, smears, immunisations and more
- Full-time hours could be spread over three, four or five days
The benefits -
- Up to £37,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- 27 days annual leave + BH
- Lots of support with your career progression
- On-site parking
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!