A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse to join a supportive Practice on a contract basis, covering a maternity leave with potential to assume a permanent post.
About the Role:
* You will need to be confident dealing with a wide range of patients and conditions
* 9 Month locum opportunity, potential perm
* July start
* Full/part time
* Competitive Salary
* Based in rural Oxford, free parking on-sight, and public transport links
* Working within a supportive and friendly practice
About the Individual:
* Core skills in Cytology and Travel and Baby Immunisations as well as Chronic Disease Management.
* The perfect candidate will need to be able to empathise with their patients, communicate effectively and knowledgeable of the varied needs patients may require
* 12 months Minimum practice nursing experience
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Antonia at Hunter AHP on (phone number removed).
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)