A GP Surgery in Southend is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their friendly and multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis, either full-time or part time, as a long-term nurse has recently retired.
This opportunity is for a negotiable 2-5 days per week and the salary will be between £35,200pa (£18ph) and £43,015 (£22ph) depending on experience. Start and finish times are also up for discussion and can be based on your preference.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Competitive Salary: £18-£22ph DoE
- Open to your preference on hours and days worked
- Weekdays only
- Open to between 2 and 5 days
- Start in January or February
- 5 Weeks of Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
About the Surgery:
- Good CQC - 2020 Review
- Thorough triage before seeing patients
- Large Patient Population, with the staff to match
- Dedicated, long-term, and understanding management team
- Modern, purpose-built surgery
- Diverse skills within the practice and they make good use of additional role staff
- Great transport access and free parking available
- Young patient population (Under 10% are over 65)
The surgery itself is purpose-built with a 'Good' CQC report and is supported by a very large clinical and administrative team. The management team has decades of collective experience and their current staff credit it for the training and support offered to nurses. They're also able to offer extra training should you have ambitions for further CPD or leadership.
Skills required for this role include:
- Cervical Cytology
- General Practice Nurse Experience
- Management experience will be valued
At Chase Medical we're a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Healthcare Assistants. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure that you're happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
This centre is looking for candidates to view as soon as possible. If you'd like to know more call me, Callum on 0114 275 7421, or email Email blocked - click to apply. Quote Ref: CG-PN-SOU
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Earn £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours.
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family, or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12-months in advance
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations