Practice Nurse - London
Babylon Health have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work across our clinics based in London. This role is an integral part to ensure we provide leading healthcare within the innovative GP at Hand Service and work with a varied caseload as we continue to treat more patients across the capital. Working in a Primary Care setting you will be situated in the worlds innovative healthcare provider you will be responsible for implementing strategies and supporting GP’s as well as HCA’s and Phlebotomist. You will be a key member of the team and entrusted to develop the service to be effective as it can be with your experience, passion and ability to streamline processes.
We require a creative, dependent and supportive Practice Nurse to help deliver our award-winning service and assist patients who are required to attend a clinic for further assessment or undertake LTC management and routine Practice Nurse duties like smear etc. We are offering a unique opportunity to work in one of our clinics and to work on a varied caseload across a range of patients whom have signed up to our service via the Babylon App which is the first digital nursing portal.
What is Babylon?
Working for Babylon is the most innovative way to be able to care for a wide range of patients and provide them with high quality and convenient healthcare. Combining our leading healthcare professionals with the most advanced technology we are able to provide a sustainable solution to the problem many Nurses are facing in the UK. We enable you to do what you do best – treat patients!
What is required?
- Registered Nurse currently registered with the NMC
- Experience of management within Cardiovascular and / or Respiratory conditions in Primary Care
- Minimum 2 years post-registration experience and at least 1 year recent primary and community nursing experience
- NHS Primary Care Experience (Practice Nurse)
- Involvement in implementing and using protocols and clinical guidelines
- Tech orientated
- Strong Oral Written Communication and organisational Skills
- Problem Solving and analytical Skills
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Experience in undertaking audits
What we offer?
- Unparalleled and Enhanced NHS remuneration package
- Flexible working patterns
- Clear career progression
- Ability to have a voice
- Ownership of work
Saturdays and Sundays.