A GP Surgery in West Manchester are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their friendly and close-knit team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is for a negotiable 1-2 days per week and the salary will be between £37,150pa (£19ph) and £43,016 (£22ph) depending on experience. Start and finish times are also up for discussion and can be based on your preference.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Competitive Salary: Up to £22ph DoE
- Open to your preference on hours and days worked
- One or two days
- Weekdays only
- ASAP or delayed start
- 5 Weeks of Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Quick to organise interviews over the next few weeks
About the Surgery:
- Good CQC - 2019 review
- Thorough triage before seeing patients
- Very small patient list size
- Training Practice
- Close-knit staff team with regular, open meetings.
- Dedicated and understanding management team
- Extremely low staff turnover, with long-term nurses and management
- Great transport access and free parking available
The surgery boasts a Good CQC across the board following their most recent review in 2019. The CQC expressed admiration about their transport access and parking, safety and organisation. They're also able to offer extra training should you have ambitions for further CPD or leadership.
Skills required for this role include:
- Cervical Cytology
- Child Immunisations
- General Practice Nurse Experience
- Long-term Conditions
At Chase Medical we're a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Healthcare Assistants. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure that you're happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
This centre is looking for candidates to view as soon as possible. If you'd like to know more call me, Callum on 0114 275 7421, or email Email blocked - click to apply. Quote Ref: CG-PN-WMAN
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Earn £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours.
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family, or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12-months in advance
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations