Practice Nurse, Raynes Park, South West London
Are you looking for a new Job?
Do you want to join a wonderful team with a clear view for the future?
Do you want to feel valued and fully understood within your role?
If so, we now have a new and exciting permanent Practice Nurse opportunity available, on a part-time basis at a high achieving GP health centre. (CQC Rated GOOD).
On Offer is:
- Up to 25 hours per week (can consider less)
- £21-£24 per hour (DOE)
- 5 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension (if required)
- Friendly, expanding and Nurse Focussed team. You'll be encouraged to be the best nurse you can be and to work to the highest of NMC and nursing standards.
- You'll need Practice Nurse experience and must be up to date with all relevant courses
- NMC pin
If you're interested (or know of anyone who might be) then APPLY TODAY.
Call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on 0114 275 7421 or email her your CV to Email blocked - click to apply
Chase Medical is a specialist nursing agency that places YOU into your dream job. We secure better salaries, flexible working to suit you and work with the best centres across the UK.
We also offer locum work to our candidates - get in touch for more information.
Job Reference: RW-PN-RAYNES
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations