Our ideal candidates will have experience of primary care and be willing to play a leading role in the development of patient centred services with a new contract.
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed practice nurses who will be working as part of the practice team with good communication and interpersonal skills.
We also believe that there is the opportunity for personal development and training for the right candidate within this role.
The successful applicants for this post will be joining us at a particularly exciting time and have opportunities to secure your locum work long term with rotas.
Induction, training and full PPE provided. Protocols to ensure personal safety are stringent. You will never be put at unnecessary risk.
Rates of pay:
* £24 - £34. For more information on exact pay rates please call in.
* We are looking to secure locum candidates on a full time basis, and on a flexible rota. If you want to pick up some shifts around your current career, or are after something more full time, we can accomodate your desired hours.
Benefits of joining Coben Healthcare:
* Competitive rates - PAYE OR LIMITED
* Opportunities to book in advance
* National bookings available
* Allocated consultant
* Holiday pay (PAYE)
* Pension benefits
Established in 2011, Coben Healthcare quickly became the number one PC agency in the North West.
Expansion and relocation allowed further growth across the rest of the country securing preferred status with some of the nation's largest Primary Care providers.
Our board of Directors share 35 years of combined healthcare recruitment experience
We take our role within Primary Care very seriously and ensure we are working in the most compliant way and are proud to be ISO 9001 certified and a GMC designated body