A well-established, family-friendly GP surgery is looking for another Practice Nurse to join their small team in Mitcham.
The surgery offers services to a mixed demographic of around 5,500 patients, ranging from babies to the elderly. You will be joining a team of Doctors and their long-standing Practice Nurse, so you will have ample support if needed, and friendly faces to greet you day to day!
What's on offer?
24 hours per week up to full-time (very flexible)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience
CPD & Progression opportunities
5 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
**** To be shortlisted for this job, it's essential you have Practice Nursing
experience including treatment room duties (Cytology, Immunisations, Wound Care etc.) If you'd like to find our more
, I'd encourage you to apply as soon as possible! The role is available right away, and interviews can be held any time
. CLICK APPLY
now, to send in your application, or call Shaney
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
We look forward to hearing from you!
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!