Salary & Benefits: To £36,000 + Generous Pension + 25 days Holiday (Rising with service) + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised meals + much more!
If you are an experienced Pre-Assessment Nurse with management aspirations, this is the ideal career move. This leading private hospital has underpinned their training programmes with leadership courses that enable people to develop into management. You can expect to be mentored by industry leaders and have a personalised career path.
Perhaps you want to work with a senior management team who are grounded in governance and passionate about patient safety. Maybe you want to work with the leading Consultants that this hospital attracts.
4 great things about this healthcare provider:
- A premium private healthcare group, this business has a reputation for providing excellent care with great management teams in place – they are committed to evolving their business and their people.
- Both with Good CQC ratings, these leading hospitals have 3 theatres, c50 beds and c18 consulting rooms in total alongside dedicated imaging and physiotherapy facilities.
- High levels of investment taking place including new physiotherapy equipment, renovated theatres and planned investment for the outpatients department.
- Join a close-knit team who love what they do and know how to celebrate success. You can expect regular social events, lots of tasty food and to be recognised for your achievements!
The Director of Clinical Services stated, ‘After leaving the NHS 3 years ago I have never looked back. I am so proud of our supportive and transparent culture and love working with my team!’
What you will do as Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse:
- Reporting to the Clinical Services Manager, you will manage a team of 5 Nurses and ensure the smooth day to day running of both departments.
- Alongside your managerial responsibilities you will continue to support clinically – handling your own clinics providing either face to face or telephone assessments to patients undergoing surgery.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC registration and previous experience of working with surgical patients and within pre-assessment.
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
Confident And Emotionally Stable