Pre-Operative Assessment | Management | Band 7 | Redbridge | Fulltime| Access to fully funded training
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for Pre-Operative Assessment Manager to join our experienced and Dynamic department. This amazing role provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of specialisms whilst developing your leadership and clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
This role is split between hands on clinic management and staff line management
- This includes the delivery of nurse lead clinics, arranging rotas, holding team meetings, completing staff appraisals and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
Who we're looking for:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration - with no restrictions on practise
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Pre-assessment qualifications
- Proven experience of working in pre-assessment as a lead or Senior Nurse
- Advanced IT skills for use with our electronic pre-assessment system
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Link removed ]
- Coordinating With Others
- Clinic Management Systems