Pre-Assessment Nurse | Band 5 | Permanent | Excellent development opportunities
Spire Washington is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Pre-Assessment Nurse to join our high performing team. This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links. Our Hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will take responsibility for running your own clinics, making accurate patient observations, completing medical history and giving medication advice, and act appropriately to abnormal pathology results. You will be part of a supportive team delivering best-in-class service, ensuring the health and wellbeing needs of our patients are met in the run-up to their operation. You will be trusted and supported to make decisions that are deemed the best for our patients' care.
Who we're looking for:
- You must be NMC registered
- You will have experience in Phlebotomy & ECG’s
- You will have previously been in employed in surgical or outpatients settings
- You will have excellent communication skills, along with being organized and can showcase excellent patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coordinating With Others