Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse | Pre-Operative | Band 5 dependent on experience | Liverpool | Full Time or Part time - No Nights.
Due to expansion, Spire Liverpool are now recruiting two Staff Nurses to join their Pre-operative assessment unit. We can offer full or part time hours for this role
Possible joining bonus available up to £2000
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Completing pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed
- Liaising with GP’s to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Surgical experience is essential
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker on 07525887973 or e-mail [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications