Pre - Assessment Nurse | POA | Cardiff | Equivalent to Band 5/6 dependant on experience | Full or Part Time hours available
Spire Cardiff Hospital is looking for a qualified nurse to join our fantastic Pre-Assessment unit. Working within a small team, you will use your Clinical skills to provide pre-assessment of our surgical patients.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organization of care provision within the Pre-Assessment Unit. You will actively promote best practices and contribute towards quality improvements. You will also collect collate, organize data and interpret all of the information to make a justifiable assessment.
Who We are looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years clinical nursing experience
- Have a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications