Spire Edinburgh Shawfair are recruiting for an experienced nurse for their Pre-assessment team. You will be joining a small and high performing team and will be given the opportunity for training and development
Spire Murrayfield hospital was established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened Spire Shawfair Park Hospital, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years clinical nursing experience – Hospital, community or medical.
- Have a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jillian Fraser on [ Email address blocked ] or 07590245272 For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people