Clinical Nurse Specialist | Pre-Assessment | Band 7 | Sutton | Full Time and Part Time | Fully Funded Training Programs
Spire St Anthony Hospital is looking for a Pre-Assessment Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our dynamic and forward thinking nursing team, work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from our fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support. We have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio, where you will work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio. There is an ITU department providing care and accommodating more complex patients. We have a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
- To ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and well being needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop knowledge and practice in an area of work.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services.
- Improve quality.
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 5 years pre-assessment experience
- Experience in Pre-Assessment
- Post graduate training in Pre-Assessment
- Clinical supervision experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications