We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD, to join our dedicated team at our autism and learning disability service, located in Nottinghamshire.
This is a full time position, you will be working 40 hours per week, at Cygnet Cedar Vale.
Cygnet Cedar Vale provides assessment and intervention for men living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can support people who are detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have behaviours perceived as challenging, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke Preceptorship programme and career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
The programme includes...
- Support from Cygnet’s Preceptorship Development Manager
- Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
- Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
- Pay rise on completion of preceptorship
- Certificate and letter of completion
- Excellent training opportunities
- An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Cedar Vale consists of three distinct areas to support individuals with different levels of need. First is an apartment that can accommodate up to six people. Bedrooms are all en-suite and there is a separate lounge, along with a fully equipped life skills kitchen. Cygnet Cedar Vale provides a structured, positive, empathic and low-arousal environment with good links to home and outside agencies.
[ Link removed ]
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or email your CV across to: [ Email address blocked ]