Location: Scotland all areas
Salary: £48,000 – £56,000 + benefits
Description: This leading Healthcare Provider is engaged in a major recruitment drive for Pharmacist with Independent Prescribing Qualifications in Scotland.
The Pharmacist Prescriber is an amazing opportunity to create the future of Pharmacy in Scotland by introducing the Pharmacy First Plus service.
This service as you may be aware has been created in order to relieve pressure within the NHS and allow pharmacists the opportunities to help manage clinical conditions. You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services to utilising your Independent Prescribing skills.
• Working closely with other healthcare providers in the local community to deliver NHS Pharmacy First Plus Service to our patients
• Working closely with other Independent Prescribers providing the NHS Pharmacy First Plus Service to support your Peer Reviews and Scope of Practice
• Act in a prescribing pharmacist capacity to deliver Pharmacy First Plus
• Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
• Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
• Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
• Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
• Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
• Have an Independent Prescribing Qualification from an accredited UK University
Benefits: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
Relocation assistance available on a case by case basis.
With this role utilising your independent prescribing qualification, they can offer an enhanced remuneration package. This enhanced package will aimed at those IP Pharmacists who have set up the NHS Pharmacy First Service for full time and part time hours