We are currently working with a prestigious NHS Organisation in the South East who are looking for a Primary Care Transformation Manager to help them to start a 3 year Programme with the ICS.
The successful candidate will need
* to lead and manage day to day services for the new primary care integrated mental health service and IAPT service
* experience of working in a Primary Care and/or Community Mental Health Team setting
* to be a confident communicator with colleagues and stakeholders alike
* to deliver on strategic objectives for both the community and the locality
* experience of working within Mental Health & Learning Disability Services
Duration - 6 months plus
Rate - £321.83 per day
Working from home negotiable
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Community Mental Health Services