Rare & extremely exciting opportunity to join and lead a cutting-edge scientific instrumentation R&D team in the North West!
Our client, a manufacturer of high-end scientific instrumentation, is looking for an accomplished and experienced Physicist to lead a small team of Physicists.
As a Principal Physicist, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Leading the R&D Physicists team and act as a Product & Technical Expert
* Designing novel technologies based upon advancements in scientific understanding
* Developing and modifying hardware to enhance the performance of current Mass Spectrometry products within ISO regulated environments
* Support staff development and training
* Attending conferences, presenting ground breaking scientific developments
The ideal candidate will have a solid Physics/Chemistry/Engineering related background with a PhD and extensive hands-on Mass Spectrometry development research experience. You will be an expert in your field and have previous experience of intellectual property contributions.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Physicist to take a leading position within the mass spectrometry arena.
Get in touch with Franck Peron at VRS now!
Key words: Lead R&D, development scientist, lead physicist, Research, scientific instrument design, vacuum systems, UHV, Ultra High Vacuum, ion source, quadrupole, ion trap, ion optics, MALDI, ToF, Time of Flight, Physics, LC/MS, LCMS, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GCM S, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, ionisation, ionization, North West, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, VRS6929FP
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization
Ultra High Vacuum