Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to carry out Mental Health role with a section of caseloads. You will be working with people who have mental health needs in a low secure unit or High dependency Rehab.
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and the contract is expected to be 6 months+. Mental Health Occupational Therapy experience is required. You will be working on the South East Coast.
Details of the Private Mental Health Rehabilitation role are:
* Start ASAP
* £20-£28ph (Dependant on Experience)
* Mental Health Experience
* Outside IR35
* Band 5-7 Equivalent
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Mental Health Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist South East Coast
This is a role for an Occupational Therapist looking for work in the the South East and would be advantageous if they had experience in Mental Health OT work
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Hastings) .