Private Dental Nurse / Marylebone, London / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Marylebone, London to recruit a Private Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Fully private practice.
* Part time - 17 hours per week.
* Wednesday & Thursday - 8.45am-6.15pm.
* Up to £14 per hour depending on experience.
* Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
* Progression and development available.
* Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
* Competitive staff benefits.
* Uniform provided.
* Nurses must have at least 2 years' experience with specialist & cosmetic treatments & also experience in a private setting - this is essential.
* Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
* Must have good knowledge of SOE.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control