Private Treatment Advisor | Self-Pay Department | Administration | Tollerton, Nottingham | Full-Time, Permanent | Monday – Friday | Free Parking, Excellent Benefits | £22,000 Post Probation |
Spire Nottingham Hospital are looking for a Private Treatment Advisor to join their established team where you will be responsible for supporting the PTA team in delivering the local hospital volume and sales targets, marketing initiatives and business development objectives.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Appointments available at a convenient time, you can usually be seen in as little as 24 hours.
Duties and responsibilities
- To respond to a high volume of prospective self-pay patient enquiries received via telephone, email or face to face in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Provide and maintain an efficient enquiry and bookings system for all outpatient appointments, in-patient and day cases using multiple computer systems (SAP & CRM).
- Liaise closely with patients, consultants and clinical teams in order to signpost patients to the correct specialist, support the patient journey and help with any special requirements or individual requests.
- Use medical coding to generate accurate fixed price quotations and present these to patients in an appropriate manner in order to meet inpatient admission targets.
- Provide and receive patient information, maintaining confidentiality at all times, and ensuring that all patient information is provided, received and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act and Spire policies.
- Undertake all work in accordance with company and hospital policies and procedures in line with current, relevant legislation.
- Carry out any other duty that reasonably falls within the general nature and level of responsibility of the post
Who we're looking for
- Previous experience in a customer facing role where you have had to take on administrative duties.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including listening and selling skills
- Able to build a relationship with diverse audiences to include patients, prospective customers, GPs and consultants
- Highly literate and numerate
- Commercial awareness
- IT literate and a competent user of the MS Office suite of products
- Results driven, high levels of determination and initiative
- Proactive and able to self-motivate. Able to prioritise and manage own workload effectively
- Able to work under pressure, with good organisational skills and as part of a team
- Ability to work evenings and possibly some weekends if required
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Faye Nasser on [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works
- Commercial Awareness