Central Employment are urgently looking for Process Operators to work for one of our major clients working in a pharmaceutical environment based in Cramlington.
The client is looking for a number of suitable candidates to join their growing team.
* They are looking for candidates who have good practical skills
* Who can work quickly and accurately
* To have previously worked in a similar role or has an understanding of an pharmaceutical environment
* To also make sure that all products are of a high standard and quality
* You will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks working on various production and packaging lines
* Must have previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
You must be prepared to follow the work patterns which is - 6.00am - 14.00pm, 14.00pm - 22.00pm & 22.00pm - 06.00am
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer
Packaging And Labeling