Through continued site and company growth another exciting opportunity is open to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for an experienced Procurement Lead or Purchasing Manager on permanent basis. This role supports the key delivery of ongoing capex projects and expansion.
As the Procurement Lead, you will be responsible all transactions using SAP for managing budgets, Vendors and supply chain activities.
Role and responsibilities (not limited too):
* To perform the management of sourcing, purchasing and introduction of new materials to site.
* Manage e-commerce, order placement and maintaining and creating key supplier relations.
* Manage Payment terms and delivery lead times are critical to the project.
* To ensure all services and materials supplied are sourced via the most appropriate and reliable in line with Vendor Approval process.
* Manage and control and minimise project supply issues.
* Ensure the timely delivery of all project related services and materials to fully satisfy site process, quality, regulatory, HSE and scheduling requirements.
* Manage and maintain the project procurement schedule and expedite all services and materials recording and owning any vendor complaints if they arise.
* Influencing and leading project staff and ensuring deadlines, budgets are met
* Strong understanding of quality systems (GMP) and experienced user of SAP
* Strong proven ability to resolve problems – Projects, resources, technical and planning
* Ideally customer service experience in delivering complex scientific solutions
* Ideally CIPS qualified
* SAP trained and experienced user
* Previous experience working with a regulated environment – GMP, pharmaceuticals, medical devices etc
The company has easy access via road network and good public transport links, offering competitive benefits, and are looking for people who are keen to grow and develop within the organisation. Although working from home is currently in place working through the sites COVID19 safe working practices.
Key words: procurement, Vendor assurance, cost manager, Costing lead, project management, financial planning, Purchasing SAP.
About us: Templarfox if a privately owned recruitment business leading in executive search, management selection, Salary benchmarking and Business development services. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency
Health Safety And Environment