We have partnered with a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Berkshire, to assist them with their search for a Procurement Manager.
As the Procurement Manager, you will report directly into the Director of Global Operations and you will play a key role in developing existing procurement policies and embed the current processes. It will be your responsibility to negotiate and manage existing service contracts, as well as to work closely with internal stakeholders to implement the existing strategy.
Key Responsibilities: Procurement Manager
* To manage the procurement activities across the organisation, whilst seeking continuous improvement activities to maximise value for money.
* Play a key role in developing and defining new processes
* Price and contract negotiations with suppliers
In addition to the above, you will set clear performance indicators and service level agreements (SLAs) with approved suppliers and lead regular internal and external reviews that focus on continuous improvement.
About You: Procurement Manager
* CIPS qualified OR working towards
* Experience of leading end-to-end sourcing processes, which will include spend analysis, supplier screening, negotiations etc…
* The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all business levels.
We are excited and honoured to be working with this organisation and would welcome the opportunity to share a full job description with you. In addition to an excellent basic salary & bonus structure, our client have a refreshing approach to flexible working