Our Client is a distributor of speciality ingredients to the UK Food and Nutrition industries.
They are now seeking a Product Manager – Food & Nutrition. This position will be home based and is a full-time permanent role.
* To be responsible to meet / exceed the profit for a product range against budgeted targets
* Purchase products from a selected and negotiated supplier portfolio
* Developing and implement sales and marketing plans for a specified portfolio of products
* Manage relations with suppliers (both existing and new)
* Manage the stock value of the product range against a budgeted target
* Develop and implement product strategy
* Provide market intelligence to colleagues on availability, price and market trends
* Negotiate with suppliers to obtain appropriate purchases and distribution agreements
* Awareness of market conditions and trends including competitor activity and market relating to individual products
* Support sales activities
* Regular interaction with suppliers
* Customer visits with sales colleagues
Qualifications and Experience
* Experience in a food related business as a Product Manager
* Knowledge and experience (commercial and technical) in cocoa and chocolate is essential
* Commercially aware with previous experience in developing and maximising business within a profit driven environment.
* Ability to build strong relationships (both internally and externally)
* Good communicator
* Self-starter with a positive attitude
* Good organisation skills with ability to prioritise
In return, our Client is offering a competitive basic salary plus car and benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd