Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Process Operator on behalf of our client based in Oldham. The company specialise in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
• Working within a clean room environment
• Working on a fast paced production line separating products into sets
• Operating the autoclave
• Quality checking products
• Completing production paper work
Required skills & qualifications:
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Experience operating high speed machinery
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude to progress within the company
You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further
Hardworking And Dedicated