Having enjoyed year on year 20% expansion, we are recruiting for a Bulk Powder Mixer to join our experienced team in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
You will work as part of a team to carry out bulk chemical mixing for our tablet presses. Large mixes are generally (Apply online only)kg. Ingredients are delivered in one tonne bulk bags.
With the use of a forklift, you will be responsible for loading these bags onto our weighing transfer system. We use a state of the art vacuum transfer system, controlled by touch screen, to transfer the mix into a large blending bin that you will load into a tumble mixer.
You will also be responsible for completing associated traceability paperwork.
Relevant training of our equipment will be provided.
6:45-14:45, 14:30-22:30 double days shift Monday to Thursday.
6:45-13:45, 13:30-20:30 Friday.
Saturday morning shift overtime available occasionally.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be highly literate. Good level of conversational and written English.
* Be highly numerate.
* Have a counterbalance forklift truck licence (essential).
* Have experience of Good Manufacturing Practice/Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment (preferred).
* Experience in similar working environment (pharmaceutical/food manufacture etc.).
* Experience of completing traceability paperwork.
* Be organised and methodical.
* Have good attention to detail.
* Have the ability to work to deadlines. If you feel you have the experience and knowledge we’re looking for we would love to hear from you.
* Overtime during busy periods.
* Career development.
* On site parking.
Hydrachem Ltd is an entirely family owned Company established in 1973. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chlorine based products for disinfection and water purification purposes. We supply government organisations, charities and prominent high street retailers.
Our small company allows for you to be seen and heard, a place where you can make a difference.
All data obtained will be handled in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Forklift Truck