CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their manufacturing facility based in Milton Keynes on a contract basis for 6 months. Working Pattern will be 7am-3pm & 11am-7pm.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Production Technician role will be based at our clients manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes.
£9-£15 per hour, dependent on level of experience.
Production Technician Role:
• Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Batch Manufacturing Instructions (BMI)
• Participate in direct activities associated with media and intermediate manufacture
• Prepare, sterilise and stage Laboratory consumables required for manufacturing
• Prepare stage and use machinery or laboratory equipment necessary to perform manufacturing.
• Check Equipment is Fit for Purpose prior to use. Perform routine operational cleaning and maintenance to maintain equipment in compliant state.
• Basic Math aptitude
• Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
• Ability to follow approved documentation practices
• 2-3 years relevant manufacturing experience and a basic understanding of manufacturing procedures, techniques and equipment is preferred.
• Basic computer skills (Word/Outlook/Excel)
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50416
Standard Operating Procedure
Hardworking And Dedicated