Have you got an educational background in health and/or life sciences? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of everyday people? Are you looking for part time work?
If you are answering yes to the above, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Administrator to work for one of our Health Research based clients in Leeds. The role is working 18.75hrs per week, initially for a 3-6 month duration, with the right candidate starting ASAP.
The main duties will reverberate around providing support to the Programme Managers in the delivery of specified projects. This will involve:
* Developing standard operating procedures to ensure that robust admin processes are met.
* Being the first point of contact for general queries/questions.
* Arranging large scale events.
* Organising and arranging meetings.
* Servicing and providing support in meetings.
* Providing weekly and monthly reports.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity previously. However, if you have an educational background in health and/or life sciences and want part time work, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, all applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this role
Standard Operating Procedure