Title: Project Administrator
Location: Hull / Slough
An exciting and progressive company are recruiting a temporary role within their Graphics Project Team to manage packaging changes for regulated international products. The role will be working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders while coordinating artwork changes.
This role has elements of project management, however, requires administration too so strong admin skills and passion for accuracy are required. The candidate will have self-assurance to ask questions and be proactive collecting and sharing information. This is a full time remote role, with ad-hoc visits to either Hull or Slough.
- A temporary position to cover until the end of 2021
- Working from home, equipment will be provided
- Daily training and support
- Working in a project based team providing administration support
- Up-dating Excel trackers
- Chasing people for deadlines
- Communication with internal teams and stakeholders
- Proof reading and chasing artwork
- If you have administration experience in purchasing or supplies that would be an advantage
- Strong Excel / IT skills
- Have excellent communication skills and have the confidence to speak up
- Be able to ask questions and find answers
- If you have experience using an Artwork management system that would be an advantage
- You will be a proactive person
- Good attention to detail skills
- Proof reading experience
- A high level of administrative experience is needed for this role as well as career stability
- Work from home
- Full time working hours
- Excellent opportunity providing support to a fantastic team and company
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Packaging And Labeling