Project Engineer - Geophysical
Potential for Hybrid Working
Working as Project Engineer you will directly impact the delivery of offshore projects relating to the geotechnical environment.
You will be looking at the following project scopes.
* Equipment breakdown investigations
* Design and planning
* Project Risk analysis
* Contractor Management
* Vessel mobilisation.
This is a role for someone who is passionate about building relationships with internal and external partners working within an offshore geotechnical environment.
Key skills and attributes for the role will include.
* Knowledge of geophysical/geotechnical equipment and offshore survey
* Minimum of HNC in a technical or scientific discipline
* Willing to travel globally.
* Good presentation skills and commercial acumen
This position comes with a competitive salary, offshore uplift and benefits - Hybrid working is also an option.
HSB Technical is a permanent and contract recruiter in the Marine, Maritime, and Energy sectors
- Commercial Awareness
- Contractor Management
- Customer Relationship Management