Our client is a global, award-winning health communications in London. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. Please note, as this is joining a healthcare agency, they require candidates to have pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing experience.
The Project Manager will work within the vibrant and collaborative client services team. Building a true partnership with the client partner, and coordinating strategic, creative, and digital teams to develop and manage the planning and execution of multiple projects at one time. The Project Manager would also be client facing.
This position is based in our office in London. However, may require occasional travel to client locations for meetings.
Roles of responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Ensures smooth running of projects end-to-end, from scoping through to final release, with ownership of financial reporting, resourcing, and project trafficking
* Is the key contact for projects within the agency, maintaining awareness of status, next steps, challenges at all times
* Collaborates with all members of the team on projects, with close working relationships with the cross-functional team including the creative and client services
* Proactively communicates with stakeholders to ensure all parties are engaged with, so reviews and sign-offs are properly managed
* Possesses exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
* Possesses excellent communication skills, that can be flexed to get the best out of all stakeholders – internal or external
* Recognises the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to changes along the way
* Is responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates and change orders
* Is adept and developing project plans/timelines, etc.
* Manages the day to day financials of individual projects, performing weekly financial reviews and reconciliations, and discussing status with client services team, flagging over-spend/challenges
* Will be technically minded, and able to interpret functional specifications and technical direction from developers, to effectively convey to the client, and drive the projects through
* Resolves challenging project issues with a collaborative solutions-focussed approach, whilst maintaining a positive outlook
* Manages third party vendors contributing to the projects
Skills/Experience required of the Project Manager
* Minimum 1-2 years of project management experience at a digital or marketing agency
* Project management qualifications is a bonus
* Be creative, innovative, self-starting and proactive
* Must have experience in independently managing digital projects e.g. website, banner ads, email campaigns, apps, CMS
* Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to professional, etc.) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
* Adept at using Project Management tools
* Confidence when communicating with clients and internal stakeholders
* Be technical minded in nature – you will not need to code, but you should be comfortable with terminology, technologies and requirements