Premier Recruitment has the privilege to work on behalf of his great client in pharmaceutical sector. We are currently recruiting for experienced and forward thinking Project Manager.
Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of assigned Projects in line with the timelines and guidelines monitoring that the project requirements are met.
* Work closely with major stakeholders and the Project Sponsors in order to define detailed project plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
* Monitor the day-by-day activities and produce regular status reporting through dedicated meeting/sessions;
* Communicate risk management, escalate issues that cannot be solved by the Team by contributing to the conduct of the project;
* Ensure that the project team completes the project, and that the project is delivered according to budget, on schedule and within scope;
* Review the project schedule according to senior management guidelines and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required;
* Establish and maintain relationship with all the involved resources (internal and third parties) in order to give a clear indication of project activities assignments;
* Perform regular projects Portfolio reporting to major stakeholders, Sponsors and to European organization board;
* Develop tools (spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps) in order to support project needs and to facilitate team activities;
* Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics, the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures.
Qualifications & Skills required:
* Ideally a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Business or a related discipline;
* Minimum 3-4 years Project Management or relevant business experience in international Company
* Proficiency using Microsoft office or Google suite and Project Management tools;
* Reliable and well organised, attentive to details;
* Proven ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team;
* High commitment and willingness to learn;
* High problem-solving and decision-making capability;
* Ability to relate with flexibility, diplomacy and assertiveness;
* Demonstrated leadership & influencing skills across organisational levels;
* Project Management certification preferred;
If interested please apply or contact directly Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment(S.E)
Complex Problem Solving