An exciting and newly formed role of Project Officer has been created to work on a number of projects with some of the most innovative businesses in the pharmaceutical industry, developing exciting new products and playing a key role in supporting the delivery of cutting edge projects.
This is a business that have always focused on their people and despite the ongoing pandemic, have shown great resilience and maintained strong operational performance throughout the last year.
The business has evolved in recent years and have invested a lot into this site in particular, ensuring good long term career paths for individuals that can flourish in demanding environments. The products that are manufactured on site really do make a difference in society, and the business are keen on hiring individuals that have a strong desire and passion for what they do.
The Project Officer will support Project Managers and the wider project team with developing new products, and lead customer liaison/interaction throughout the life-cycle of projects. Whilst all the projects will be highly technical in their nature, the Project Officer's focus will be more on the commercial side - ensuring the correct administration is in place, ensuring time lines are being kept to throughout a project and be the key point of contact to customers.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Project Officer role will involve:
* Putting together project proposals and making sure all stakeholders are in line with project requirements from the outset of a project.
* Supporting with the management management of projects throughout the whole life cycle and reporting on progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Devise communication channels to ensure any corrective actions are put in place.
* Lead client meetings as well as internal meetings - keeping a log of all key action points and meeting notes.
* Putting together reports on projects and sharing this with internal management team.
The ideal candidate for the Project Officer role will have the following background:
* A commercially minded, degree qualified graduate with a background in a similar discipline.
* Have a knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical, scientific, healthcare or regulated industry.
* Has an understanding/familiar with the principals of GMP/GLP.
* Enjoys and thrives in environments where you will be challenged both technically and commercially.
* Strong stakeholder management and comfortable in a client facing role
* Well organised, strong time management and good IT/communication skills.
Keywords: Project Officer, Junior Project Manager, PMO Officer, Project Coordinator, NPD Project Officer, Junior NPD Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Pharma