We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Project Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Project Scientist you will be responsible for leading studies and experiments to support the R&D projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Project Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design and evaluate work plans to achieve goals allocated by the project leader.
2. As the Bioprocess Project Scientist you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing experimental results, including using appropriate computer software packages.
3. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and maintenance of laboratory resources including cleaning and calibrating equipment.
4. The Bioprocess Project Scientist will be expected to maintain compliance, observing all GMP and GLP protocols when required
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Scientist - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Bioprocessing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein purification and chromatography e.g. AKTA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves